Brockton High School
Sharon Wolder, Principal
Robert Perkins, Associate Principal
Brockton High School is a safe, supportive environment that provides 4,300 students with the knowledge, skills, values and behaviors necessary to become responsible and productive members of a diverse society. Instruction focuses on enabling students to demonstrate the literacy skills of reading, writing, speaking and reasoning and preparing them to participate actively as citizens in a technologically advanced society.
470 Forest Avenue
Brockton, MA 02301
Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 1:59 p.m.
- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL BHS STUDENTS!!!
- About Us
- BHS House Contact Information
- Student-Parent Handbooks
- Clubs/Activities/Boxer Roundup
- Business Services
- BHS Supplies Order Form
- Other Schools
- District-wide Information
- Brockton High School Report Card and Overview
- SCHOLARCHIP STUDENT ID SYSTEM – A smart card ID system, is installed to replace the homeroom period. Students will be issued a new ID that they must use to access the building. Kiosks are set up in each house for students to scan their cards as they enter the building. Students must enter through their own house using their IDs. Freshmen will receive their IDs at orientation on 8/31/16 from 8:30-noon. Sophomores, juniors and seniors may pick up their IDs on August 31, 2016 from NOON until 2:00 p.m. in their assigned houses. Students who do not pick up IDs on August 31st will receive them upon arrival to BHS on the first day of school.
- SCHEDULES – Freshmen will receive their schedules during orientation on August 31st from 8:30-noon. Sophomores, juniors and seniors may pick up schedules on Wednesday, August 31stfrom 12 until 2:00 in your house cafeterias. Those students who do not pick up schedules on August 31st may access them through the Student Portal by following the directions below or upon arrival to BHS on the first day of school.
- Infinite Campus Student Portal – To login, students will go to https://sis.bpsma.org/campus/portal/brockton.jsp
- Username: Type your student ID number
- Password: Your full birthday. (Month, day and year - example: 02082001 for birth date February 8, 2001)
- BROCKTON HIGH SIX PERIOD DAY SCHEDULE –
Elaine Alves: 508-580-7431, 7432
Lauren Baker: 508-580-7055, 7056
Lisa Cunningham: 508-580-7431, 7432
Andrew Donovan: 508-580-7411
Shawn Desmond: 508-580-7051
Heidi Howes: 508-580-7411
Carolyn Copp: 508-580-7421
Jean Ryan: 508-894-4400
Kevin DaPonte: 508-894-4403
Brenda O'Brien: 508-894-4400
Brockton High School has just begun accepting applications for our new Seal of Biliteracy; one of the few schools in Massachusetts to offer this program. This is a certificate given with the high school diploma that certifies that the student is proficient or beyond in reading, writing, and speaking two or more languages upon graduation. Any freshman or sophomore interested in this program can get an application from their foreign language teacher or guidance counselor. For questions about the program or for more information, please contact Rachael Umbrianna, Coordinator of Foreign Languages 6-12 at RACHAELUMBRIANNA@bpsma.org.