School Lunch Program
CHARTWELLS SCHOOL DINING
News & Announcements:
Welcome to the new Brockton Public Schools Lunch web pages. Here you will find nutrition information about the Chartwells School Dining Program as well as the monthly School Lunch Menus. We hope you enjoy the new site and visit often!
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES 2015-2016
At their August 18, 2015 meeting, the Brockton School Committe approved new
lunch prices for the 2015-2016 school year.
Elemenatry Lunches: Paid - $2.65; Reduced - .40
Secondary Lunches: Paid - $2.80; Reduced - .40
All Breakfast prices will remain unchanged.
BPS offers MyPayments Plus, online meal payment option for parents
The Brockton Public Schools offers MyPayments Plus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides parents with the convenience and information they need to manage their student’s meal account anywhere, at any time of day or night. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send money to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures students make healthy choices.
At no cost, MyPayments Plus allows families to:
• Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student’s accounts; use the same account for more than one child.
• Check your student’s current account balance and create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
• Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
• Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling (866) 789-6907. Funds deposited through MyPayments Plus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
• Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance.
If you prefer to make payments or check balances via phone, call toll free (866) 789-6907.
To create a new account, visit www.mypaymentsplus.com or click on the MyPayments Plus icon below. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Your student’s ID number can be obtained by contacting support at 1-877-237-0946.