Goddard Alternative School Offers ...
- Specialized instruction for special needs students in Grades 3-12.
- Comprehensive Psychological Services including 24-hour wrap-around support.
- School-wide Behavior Support Plan providing rewards and support daily.
- Vocational Planning/Training coordinated in partnership with Training Resources of America, Inc.
- Weekly activities that emphasize the development of a sense of community.
The mission of the Goddard Alternative School is to provide a safe, nurturing environment that challenges and supports all students while recognizing their individual needs. We strive to combine a district-aligned curriculum with highly structured behavior management programs and therapeutic support services that meet the needs of our diverse learners. This nurturing environment is designed to encourage students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens.